You need to be logged in to view this page Login Now or Join us


Who do I get in touch with when I need union help?

Generally your local Reps should be your first port of call, but we realise there may be times when you might feel this is "too close to home" and would rather speak to someone else.

If you're looking for an Aegis Rep to help you with a formal disciplinary, grievance, or appeal, please email Aegis direct if you'd rather not speak to your local Rep.

“I became a Union Learning rep to help promote learning among my colleagues. I want to be able to promote continuing education for all.”

Julie AtkinsonNational Sales